Here’s a new coloring page for relaxation, art journaling or as a warm up for your writing: ygj-color-page-color-the-conversation
The original artwork is ‘The Conversation’, by Edouard Vuillard, Courtesy National Gallery of Art Washington
Here’s a visual meditation on this artwork:
Inspiration about how to use this template
Here are some ways you might have fun using this template for thriving on relaxation, compassion and insight:
- mindfulness coloring – listen to the meditation as you color
- art journal template – listen to the meditation and then create a visual response
- to warm-up for your WordPress daily post – this one would work well with sound (what do you imagine hearing if you were a ‘fly on the wall’ in this room? How might surrounding sounds – or silence – influence ‘the conversation’?)
- creative circle, seeing how different people re-create/personalise the work
- doodle page to warm-up to write
- keep beside your keyboard to take a coloring rest every 40 minutes or so (to refresh your brain and widen your access to new insights during work that requires a lot of “thinking” or “words”)
- photography walk to find and share sights that remind you of this artwork
- brainstorm for a blog post, poem or upcoming presentation by writing words and questions around the image
- color the page in different tones from the original
- create a new image by drawing lines and patterns between the marks on this template
- listen to the meditation while you have your breakfast or on a walk, then color in the image later in the day … a fun way to discover what your subconscious might have been exploring since you first saw the image.
Looking for more?
If you’d like to see new templates as soon as they’re posted, remember to follow this blog (see button to your right or below).
What other ways can you suggest for using this template? Have you written or created something related to the theme of ‘the conversation’? Would you like more of these colouring pages? I’d love to hear your comments and see links to your posts.
Thanks for checking it out.